Epson Stylus Photo 700

M

Mandrake

Epson Stylus Photo 700

I just cant get this damn thing to work, it will print text but the graphics are cut off when printing, ive tried the win 2k drivers with no luck, does anyone have an idea where i can get a Win XP Pro driver from or at least one that will work????

it seems epson dont want to pay to develop a correct working driver for this model or older models, come on epson, why did i pay a couple hundred quid for a printer that isnt going to work again.

Look forward to ur reply

Peace
Mandrake

yes mate tried them and the generic photo driver with xp and the win 2k ones from the epson site, still at a loss, look forward to any feedback.

Peace
Mandrake

The reason I asked if I have seen one of these working with no problems using the xp default drivers.

I just wondered if you should look elsewhere in xp for the source of the problem. :confused:

Thanks for the input i'll check it out, still seem to be at a loss though, it had the same problem on my old mans machine too, maybe im overlooking something

cheers mate

Mandrake

found it, it seems xp dont like the microweave option, did a few print outs and it seems to be fine, could be a soloution for other epson drivers too, check it out.

Peace
Mandrake

I use XP pro and my Epson photo 700 runs sweetly using the native XP drivers. But I no longer have bi-directional support and can't monitor my ink usage. Did think about downloading the Win2000 drivers just to restore this function, but if it ain't broke...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back