Epson LQ-1050+

msixteen

OSNN Junior Addict
what should i do if my printer Epson LQ-1050+ beeps 5x when i turn it on?

All lights flashing and 5 beeps An unknown or fatal printer error has occurred. Turn off the printer and leave it off for several minutes; then turn on the printer again. If the error recurs, contact your dealer or EPSON.

Q:
Why does my printer beep 5 times when I turn it on?
A:
If the printer beeps 5 times when it is turned on, try the following to see if it solves the problem.

1) Shut printer power off
2) Slide printhead from left to right about 10 times (ensuring the printhead touches each side of the carriage)
3) Center the printhead and power it back on

This may clear the error, which is most likely due to a faulty or dirty contact in the home position sensor. If not, then the unit may be in need of service by an authorized EPSON service center.

i've already tried what you've suggested but unfortunately it doesn't work... but thanks a lot for your time technokid88

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back