Episode 2

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Film: Star Wars-attack Of The Clones (pg)
Program Time: 00.01 Thursday, 16 May
Cinema: Sheffield
Ticket(s): 2 x Student @£3.60 each
Total Charge: £8.00

First showing in the UK :D
Can't get much earlier than that over here :D
Late showing ;)

Think it will do better than Spider-Man?

Well, I heard the graphics were awesome, but I heard it killed the storyline even more than E1 did. Just what I heard..

15 th May 11:40pm

UGC Middlesbrough!!!!!

Beat Ya!!! ;o)

Really ? Oooh, ;)
I am looking foward to the Matrix 2 Teaser that will last 1 min and 23 seconds ;)

I'm waiting for the third chapter to "I Know What You Did Last Summer." They never did finish the story; she got sucked under the bed and nothing since. *hmph!*

=]

oh =(

okay, how about the new Austin Powers movie?

I think they need to make another American Pie

Im thinking of going to a couple of movies this weekend "SpiderMan" and "Scooby Doo"( released on the 14th) I am kind of siked. Is SpiderMan doing bad in the theaters because of a bad movie or little interest. I am still going to go tho in either case.

Electronic Punk, yeah looks like Spiderman is doing well, I doubt very much it will beat SWII though.

Looking forward to seeing Spiderman, also Incredible Hulk is in the making!! lol has the movie business gone superhero crazy!!??

I've also heard about Terminator3!! Arnie's back!!... yesssss!! :D ok..ok.. I'm a sukka for Arnie action films. :D

Wanna see SWEP2 and Spider-Man. Looking foward to both big time, even though I know most of what happens in ep 2

got loads to look foward to (over the next two years) as well, Goldmember, MiB2, Two Towers, Hulk, Daredevil, X2, Spider-Man 2, T3, Matrix 2&3, and so many more

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back