Epic Fail w/Wii

every time i see these i just laugh. the system warns you. the game warns you. and its been all over the media for the last little while. LOL its just funny to me.

you don't even need to whip a REAL bowling ball that hard to get it down the lane at a nice speed..... so i don't know why anybody would think that a professional softball player-esque underhanded toss would be required. lol

Those are going to start coming with a velcro wrist strap, like surfboards do.

im waiting for the Wii proof attachments for the tv's them selves to prevent this.
just a good chunk of lexan will protect it LOL but they will make it sound fancy and cost 200$

I bought my brother a Wii for Christmas, and I just bought a 46" LCD panel, so I know he is gonna wanna hook it up to see it. This is my worst nightmare.

He's definitely going to have a Merry Christmas...

Serves him right for not wearing the strap. :rolleyes:

He looks at it and taps it like he can fix it. tsk tsk.

looks staged to me.... considering how much hard he threw it the second time....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back