EP - Have a look at this strange forum issue.

P

PC-Dude

Noticed something weird happening and thought you might want to see it.

BTW EP is was happening before you added the srolling news, just not as bad.

yeah.. thats cos of lack of resources available on yer computer... IE tends to do that :-/.. its the ghey marquee thing... will see what can be done about it... think we will have to remove it for now

MdSalih

Originally posted by MdSalih
yeah.. thats cos of lack of resources available on yer computer... IE tends to do that :-/.. its the ghey marquee thing... will see what can be done about it... think we will have to remove it for now

MdSalih

Lol I don't think it's becuase of lack of resources here. Happen to all 3 of my systems and they all have 1800+ with not much running in background and 512mb ram so I don't think that's it. ;)

I've been gettin that too, just leave it a bit and it manages to sort itself out...

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
I've been gettin that too, just leave it a bit and it manages to sort itself out...

Oh it's not a problem for me after a few secs ....just thought I should mention it ;)

heh... hmm.. well the most common cause of that is lack of resources for IE... not saying that is problem you are having... but still its is a problem...

We will try to find a solution to the problem as soon as possible.

MdSalih

yeah won't be using marquee when its ready... still hunting for code that will drag it out of xml.. or will just write a new fucntion that makes it xml... hmm may be easier to grab the current xml one.. now I just gotta figure out how to do it :)

I have killed it completely for now until I have found the suitable code.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back