Enter the Matrix Refresh

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
Hi,
I've had this game for a while now and decided to reinstall it the other day.
After it had FINALLY installed, I updated the game and went to play,
only to be greeted by this message "Device not created 2".
I found out that Reforce was the problem, restored the settings and the game
worked.
How the hell am I meant to play this game in 60hz?
I can't remember how I fixed it last time :confused:
Can anybody help?

Many thx!

No idea mate, not played it since I finished it :)
Peugeot fan too eh?

205 were great my mates got a 1.9 git that is a whooping 1 liter bigger than my old pug 205 i used to have :D
I could not sort it as I remember i just ran it at 60hz

*oh and e-punk (what you was currently listening to, mauro picotto rocks! I still think the best album I have of his was the special edition "the double album" with all the classics like komodo and like this like that :d*

definatly... I have the scandinavian import :D
I also have a signed copy of Awesome!!! which I got when I took it to Gatecrasher.
Also have Taotek and some of the newest non-bxr releases.

yeah thats the album i have got whit the bonus disk with the videos and the purly amazing chilled versions :)
I have got awesome but its not signed :( and I dont think its as good as the last personally the I really like Back to Cali :) AND IT DEFINATLY NOT SIGNED - No Fair :(
I take it gatecrasher is your haunt then?
I venture the the Opera House (Slinky) when at home, or I go to Passion at Coalville when here at uni

Awesome was the last album I got, and I like 306tds nice car a few mates have got them :) my old man's got a 405td and the engine keeps going and its well past 100,000 miles :)

Hehe, I was gonna get a dturbo because the insurance was quite cheap.
But I got a 106 XSI instead.
Goes like a rocket but I've had alot of trouble with it.

My company pays me 40p for every mile I do when I am out on business...
Last trip I did gave me a profit of £250.

I love my car.

The last album was "The Others" pretty neat.
I have Awesome!!! and also Amazing!!! :p

TRIPLE ALBUM *BITCH SLAPS YOU* man I want that my double is just crap in comparison

heheh, oh and gatecrasher used to be my local haunt...but now being about 20 mins from bournemouth opera house.. still never been to slinky tho.

yeah I saw Paul Van Dyk there and some others quite a good venue, not as good as Passion though for atmosphere as you still get some townies in slinky I have found :)

I saw picotto and pvd on the same night :p

Cream in Ibiza :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back