enhancement for IRC client

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
i used to use nonamescript but now it seems like they are only supporting up to 6.34 and i have installed 6.35, now i could do what they say and install .34 then install noname and then install .35, i would use mirc on its own but i find it ugly.

So can anyone give some suggestions on what they use, doesnt have to have all the bells and whistles, but will need to be themeable :)

Last edited:
6.34 and nnscript works fine.

Last I checked there were no advantages to 6.35 unless you're a scripter.

send me the exe then so i can fool it into thinking im using 6.34 :) i'm not uninstalling .35 to install .34 :p

I never had any issues upgrading to the higher version via the process they mentioned.
(Recently went back to using Klient)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back