English talk with Bill Clinton

itsmelisa

Joke Spammer
There is something that is troubling an african dude from a small and illiterate village, for a couple of days. So he seeks some advice from some of his educated friends.

He calls all of his friends and tells them his problem "Friends, i have a meeting with bill clinton in a couple of days on how to make our small village a better place, but the problem is that i do not know how to speak in english." So all his friends decide to teach him something to say to bill clinton.

They tell him that when he shakes hands with clinton then say "Hi! How are you?" And when he asks, answer him"Me too". He gets this in his head and goes to meet clinton.

On his arrival at clinton's house, they shake hands and he remember what his friend had taught him and said but he asked,

"Hi! Who are you"

Bill clinton thought this was a joke

Clinton "haha! I'm hillary's husband. And you?"

And he goes "Me too"

----------
- Lisa

Only The Best Funny Jokes:
http://www.OnlyBestJokes.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back