England vs Australia Rugby

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
We may suck at cricket, but we can play a real sport.

And england keep the cook cup

31-32 :D

Yep it looks like the tide has turned against the Southern Hemisphere rugby nations, as South Africa also just found out!

england_flag.gif

Mubbers

Is this the 'Ashes' of Australian Rugby???

what a comback by england though and jonny wilkinsons kicking was as good as ever.Whose watchin the rugby leage then tonite as well?

who gives a shjt about cricket?

noooooo :)

Talking of league I think Jason Robinson should be thoroughly spanked for that dreadful tackle on Flattley!

Good luck to the boy's tonight.

Mub's

I went to boarding school with James Simpson-Daniel for 5 years! Thought it was gonna be his older brother Chirs playing, quite a suprise!

Sedbergh, Cumbria - more expensive that posh ****ehole prince william went to ;)

Yeah my school was expensive too - everyday I got my dinner money robbed off me! Nightmare!!

Mub's

Posted by Electronic Punk
Sedbergh, Cumbria - more expensive that posh ****ehole prince william went to ;)

And it shows, look how well I can form sentences.

The what cup????????? Never heard of it.
The game was played around 1.30am here & I didn't here a thing about it till 12pm. Not even in the paper. Media give it very little attention over here....till the Wallabies win. :rolleyes:

And here in Melbourne we don't here much at all except for aussie rules.

well, i stayed up till around 3 oclock and watched the whole game
on the aussies behalf, they played absolutely ****house
they just couldnt get their hands on the ball, and when they did, they had too many handling errors, like knockons and the like...
jonny wilkinson killed us with his kicking game (someone needs to take that guy out b4 the world cup!)

the 31-32 score was way too generous towards the aussies
the poms should of really flogged us with the amount of ball they had
....on a side note, pity about the amount of players the aussies had out...

cheers

for the first half, the aussies completely destroyed the flow of teh game. Giving out penaulties like nobodies business.

inspirational stuff when little elton flatley (i think it was him(i know crap about rubgy btw)) picked up the ball, pinned his ears back as they said on the tv, and ran the best part of 70 metres to get a try and get the aussies back into it!

that was a good try but i think england were surprised by his pace

Posted by rick_422

....on a side note, pity about the amount of players the aussies had out...

grrrrrr

lol :D :D

Mub's

But yes a great try from Mr Flattley - that must be a great feeling!

lol
hahah
yeah, i know...making excuses :p
...;) but its true, the man that for mine will be player of the world cup (matt rogers...league convert that has made good) was out.........nah, enuf of the bullcrapping....

but it was good to see the other ex-league player going well, big wendell sailor, has taked a bit longer than rogers, but is starting to look pretty scary out on the wing (thats where he was isnt it?)

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back