England 2-0 Trinidad and Tobago

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

who cares who is scoring, at least we are scoring, what a great way to end the match, i have to say england was actually playing really well, but that TT just had a great defense, i wonder just how many shots we actually took on that goal, not to mention i think the possesion was like 80/20 to england.

i thought it was pretty high, its amazing they didn't score a ton more.

Listened to TalkSport since the match and the majority think it was boring,even Terry Venables said they were awful :rolleyes:
Some fans still think we can win, the interviewer on the radio asked them if they were on drugs :laugh:

They've been saying this for years but they never get any better http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006

Sven sucks.

Nuff said.

He's playing Gerrard so far out of position and in such a defensive capacity its ridiculous. He's the best player on the team, why not USE him to drive the team to victory.

Makes me laugh some of the comments we see, all that matters is results and as they go England is known to be very slow starter's , I also think people are not giving enough credit to the other teams, harping an how bad one team is makes no sence, when the other team is standing 9, 10 and 11 men behind the ball. I do not think England has played as well as they can but least we forget this is the start, they played well enough to win 2 games.

That score line doesn't show how bad they actually played.

Forgot to mention hubby put a little bet on us winning 2-0,won about £30 I think he said.
He also bet on Trinidad beating us 2-0, he'd then have won £1300 or there abouts :eek:

Everyone's a critic its funny how no one is harping on how bad the USA is playing or Poland or any other team, England gets bashed and they are a perfect 2-0 , yes they looked terrible with all those shots on goal and all that pressure they applied in the end, what a bunch of losers < lol yeah right , seems some might not understand the world cup for what it is, you need to pace, you need loads of luck and hard work, its not as simple as some might think, look at France anyone wanna explain what happened?

Everyone's a critic its funny how no one is harping on how bad the USA is playing or Poland or any other team, England gets bashed and they are a perfect 2-0
We can't criticize our home team now,why on earth not? :rolleyes:

The notion that everyone criticizes poor England is misplaced. I'm just telling it like it is. I'll be equally critical of every team.

Yes we can and should but its some of the comments that realy make me laugh, I mean everyone aggrees that England has not hit its pace, has not played the way "we" want them too, but fact is they are a perfect 2-0 . Its easy to only point out the bad points in anything.

Did anyone watch the Brazil game gonna tell me they looked like the gang that would rule this cup? They did not look like nothing special , The Czech team looks dangerous, Ecuador can be tricky they beat both Brazil and Argentina in games to get here ...... there is more but we will see how things work out , I wonder who England will face home team Germany or Ecuador mmmmmmm wonder wonder

I am leaning to England meets Germany what a shame its gonna be so early in the tournament

Yeah Brazil had flashes of brilliance in that game but I agree, they need to step up a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back