Engaged!

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
Hey everyone, just wanted to let all of you know that I recently became engaged! We have been dating close to 2.5 years, and we have had a very blessed relationship and are very excited! We're looking to get married sometime this Fall, and that's about all we know so far.
:D
Here's a pic:

111engaged.jpg

Awwww, what a cute couple :)

Congrats to you both!

Congrats Man! Hope you two have a great life together.

Awww congratulations,hope you both have a long and happy life together :)

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the encouragement! :D

!!!!
congratulations muzikool!! i hpoe you guys have a wonderful and happy life together...
question (not necessary to answer :p): could we expect to see a little muzikools in the future? lol

apu95 said:
question (not necessary to answer :p): could we expect to see a little muzikools in the future? lol

Maybe, but not for 3-5 years, at least! :)

i don't think she wants kids.. and i don't think the world needs any little muzikools ;)

Thats great muzi :). Shes a keeper...hope we get to see lil ones in the future if we are here that long :p. Better have pics of the wedding and the honeymoon ;).

congratulations, may you have a long and Happy union

Wow, great news! Congratulations! This calls for an OSNN celebration. :D

great news...what a great looking pair you are.

make little osnnettes as soon as possible

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back