• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Enemy Territory cant connect

i tryed to connecdt to my usual servers on it and i keep getting this error but i dont understand it, this is a free game so whats the deal.

error in the pic

chris

Free to Fly
my copy didnt ask for a serial number..

have you tried reinstalling it? it may help. does the same message come up on each server you try? or is it just a few of them?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by canadian_divx
i tryed to connecdt to my usual servers on it and i keep getting this error but i dont understand it, this is a free game so whats the deal.

error in the pic
its a random error I get as well... on some servers it will not let me connect due to the same error you have psoted...

however I have found a few servers that I frequent and quite enjoy playing due to the low pings and good players (nothing better than a fieldops/medic/engineer group that knows what it is doing... cept if a good covert ops joins in :D )

currently I am experimenting with the allies garand... and that is one heck of a powerful room clearing weapon... if you know how to use it :)

don't worry about the message... its just an annoying error IMO... :)

connect to a different server and get it over with.. after all... don't you want to plant mines ?

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar