end button

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
the end button doesn't bring me to the bottom of the page in this forum in mozilla..

it does on other vb boards though

anyone else get this?

It brings you to the first unread post (that's what the lines next to the buttons says anyway)

Glaanieboy said:
It brings you to the first unread post (that's what the lines next to the buttons says anyway)

when you're on a web page, it's supposed to bring you to the bottom of the page

this works on every other board, just not this one

also, if I hit end before the page finnishes loading, interestingly enough, the end button works...it only doesn't work once the page is loaded

in addition, the home button works, and brings me to the top of the page like it's supposed to

I checked with both IE and Firefox.
I was logged out in firefox tho, so I don't know if there is a js function in vb3 that makes you go to the first unread post etc.

it works for me in ie...I'll log out in firefox and see if it works

nope, doesn't work for me in firefox

I'm gonna uninstall and reinstall

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back