Encyclopedia of XP tweaks

unsticking this thread now guys, and locking it up

it's been fun

someone should start a new one

I decided to unlock this thread, so if anybody wants to submit an idea for part two, you can submit it here, as part two is for moderators to post on only

Heeeeeeee's baaaaaaack... :D

Good ta seeya Dealer. Now start TWEAKIN. :p

How far did that fella get with compiling all of this stuff?

We really need a good long tweaks page on ntfs ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Oh and congrats gonaads for 10000 posts ;p

Thank You, El Heffe (translation--- Boss Man, SIR) :D

dealer: Any ideas...
I really would like to make that big compilation he wrote into the NTFS tweaks section, as I think it would be alot better than what waddy previously had there.

I can't remember the fellahs name.

well, the file that lexington posted called "the tweaking experience" was mostly taken from this thread...he also took bunches from around the internet.

that file was pretty darned complete...I haven't seen him around lately, but I know enyo had contact with him

i don't mean lex.
was a fellah who actually wrote a page, had the ekko theme

Then again, if we reactivate the zip file, there's no real need to...

I'm really sorry to ask such a dumb question, but as a new user, that's what we do...
Where do I find the zip?

What I'd really like to do is, and I'll try to explain it well.
If you go to My Computer, it doesn't have the Folder Explorer Bar showing.
However, if you hit Windows Key + E, it brings up the explorer, which does default to showing the Folders Option.

My new system, configured by our Toronto Head Office, has it set so that both views show the folder view, AND open up every directory in a new window if the folder view isn't showing.
Does anyone know how to change that?
I'd like to have it so that both My Computer and Windows Explorer have the 'no explorer bar' option?

Thanks very much!

d

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back