Enabling Javascript in Dreamweaver

N

Not Bman

I created a photogallary with photoshop cs2..and wanted to go into dreamweaver to edit it, but dreamweaver comes up and says you need javascript enabled.

How do you enable it? I can't seem to find any options for this...

Is there a better forum I can ask this on? Some place that deals with Dreamweaver, i can't find anything on there site...

Can you post a more specific error related to what you are trying to do - a screenshot maybe?

Dreamweaver has built-in Javascript Behaviors as they are called, but I don't recommend using them heavily as they add TONS of bloat and make your code a bit cryptic.

If you click Window, then Behaviors - that should show what you have available. The Get More Behaviors brings you to their website where you can get others as well.

Still a bit confused why you need javascript to edit a gallery you made in Photoshop though.

I checked it out on the dreamweaver forums, and I have a [noscript][/noscript] problem, they know what it is, but im waiting for them to reply with a fix.

It's a weird problem, but normal at the same time. It's hard to explain, the error is a white document, saying I need javacript enabled to view this page.

That's basically it, I will get back with an answer soon. Hopefully.

Well good luck then, sorry my post wasn't more helpful.

I've used Dreamweaver pretty extensively for awhile now and have yet to run into that.

yea same here, but this is the first time I have tryed out the web photo album tool within photoshop cs2, so yea..

I still have not recieved an answer from them, except that they told me to try another album style. Which I do not want to doo....I will get back to ya again..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back