eMule 0.48a released

epk

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
A few days ago, a new version of the popular peer to peer application eMule has been released. The release was to celebrate eMule's 5th birthday (May, 13. 2007).

Dear eMule Users,

Time goes by and eMule grows up. Today (the day of this release) our beloved eMule becomes 5 years old - Happy birthday smile.gif To keep it fit and healthy for the coming months and years a new version, eMule 0.48a, has been prepared which is now ready to be released.
The mainfeatures of this version are:

* First step torwards Vista by fixing most glitches and problems Vista had with eMule and by this also support of multi user installations (for all OSs)
* Support for UPnP
* A spam filter for search results
* Several GUI improvments like smiley support for IRC and messages angel_not.gif, nicer file tooltips and so on
* And as always fixing several bugs and adding other small changes

View: News post and full changelog
Download links: eMule o.48a

Wow, 5 years and it's just at a 0.48a release! :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back