Emulation? Got it? like it?

W

War

Who here is into emulation? i.e Snes games on the computer?

i have like every game ever made for SNES, NES, GBA, GB color, and genisis

:)

Dazz, Which Emulated Console do you like the most? I'm playing with a GBA (Game Boy Advance) at the moment, and the games are pretty good..

I have Emulated; PS 1
Snes
Nes
GBA
Megadrive
Game Gear
NeoGeo
N64

and i think that's about it.. and when a legit ps2 emulator comes out hopefully my computer will be fast enough to use it..;)

I mostly play NES games.Grew up on them and I can't find or afford some of the old cartridges.Play some SNES too.

problemchild, winkawaks is ok but i think that Nebula is better for emulating Neo-Geo games on XP bu nothing can beat NeoRageX

Anyone know a good discussion board where they discuss emulation and other stuff? I haven't been able to find anything decent since the death of emux.com.

I like Mame32 cause I can play any number of arcade games from 1975-2001...

and I own all of them of course...:)

Originally posted by Hugh Magoo
thats funny www.mame.dk says the same thing to me everytime I download another ROM.

Not only do you have to own the copy of the game, you have to donate to them as well. Not knocking the site or anything, just found that humourous.

Having an old Amiga 500, I find the amiga emulators very nice. Can even show AGA-graphics (for those of you that know Amiga) and better processor speed!! It's a gift for a guy like me<-- geek

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back