Eminem's New Cd [Encore]

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey...I was wondering if anybody has listened to it yet. If your have what do u think? If you not then what do you think about him? I listened to a few songs from the cd. I like lose it, mocking bird (very good song), and a few others but i cant remember the names. I like eminem because he isnt really a gangsta rapper and all that. He is more of an emotional or funny rapper in my opinion.

Love it, like his previous albums. I also like the song Evil Deeds quite a bit. Is this really supposed to be his last album? I don't think this is his best album though. That is tie between Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show.

I aint too sure that it will be. If it is then it will most be likely that
a) wants to retire while still ontop
b) to spend time with his daughter
I loved all the songs on The Eminem Show. I also like the Marshall Mather LP. I really think he is a creative rapper some people make him like he is a monster and is just as worse as the gangsta rappers.

Not as good as his previous 2 mentioned above.
My fav tracks are:
Em Calls Paul (Skit)
Curtains Down (Dre kicks a$$)
Like Toy Soldiers is ok
Mockingbird is ok, hits a little close to home.

i was just telling my cousin about this album and he said he hates eminem but i think his new songs are amazing! some of them are kind of wacky but they are still good

i dont think eminem is keeping it real anymore, i hate the inmaturity of his songs now (most of them) like the part where he screams, AHHHH AHHHHH AHHH AHHH AHHH its pathetic

I have all Em's Cd's and an avid listener Sadly, I hate to say it In my opinion his work has gone downhill. Dont get me wrong it's an alright album but just not up to par with his previous work.

Hmm, wonder if it's been due to the fact that he's been busy pimpin other stuff like D12 (some good tunes on their latest) etc...

Has anybody heard of his "underground" stuff? Its pretty good atleast i think it is. I had a whole bunch of his underground stuff with skam but i cant find them anymore.

The new Cd's great, just like the previous releases, hoorah. :D

Hey speed i see you are listening to RHCP. I went to see them live a year or so ago it was an awsome concert. Its weird how i dress punkish,love rock,listen to rap and country they just dont mix.

RHCP are awesome, it's the sorta music anyone can listen to, I've never met anyone who doesn't like them (*waits for someone pedantic to chime in and express their dislike... :rolleyes:*) :D

i wonder who that would be...cough cough.

I cant wait for the new ac/dc cd coming out soon but thats a different thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back