Email printing error in Vista

Tweakfiend

OSNN Senior Addict
Not sure what caused this but recently emails when printed will lose the first few characters ( usually the 1st half or complete word ) on the left hand margin, although the subject line is unaffected.
If a print preview is selected thru the printer options, a dotted line "print selection area" appears within the normal grid.
No options seem to be available to adjust this and Office 2003 works normally and was reinstalled in case it might help.
Has any one seen this in Vista ?

What are you using for your e-mail editor? Are you using notepad or MS Word? Maybe try toggling that option to see if either of them works for you to resolve the issue?

Tried with notepad and Word 2003 alternatively but made no difference ... maybe just a corruption that only a reinstall will fix .

That's really odd - how did you come across figuring this out if you don't mind me asking?

That's really odd - how did you come across figuring this out if you don't mind me asking?
I have an AMD 4800 X2 processor which causes file system corruptions if it is overclocked beyond a certain point.
A common issue is TruImage backup corruptions and the other is random program errors which appear without warning.
Have had this for sometime.
Running without overclocking at all, never produces these errors.
Maybe a temperature related thing.

Good to know, can't say I have ever overclocked but didn't realize it could be this problematic!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back