Email Notification

One of the many advantaged of paying for licenced software... you get help from the authors :D

yay i think its working

i got an email notifacation for a private message

they left that on , i got 1 last week.

you may notice now, site traffic has been crippled by the lack of email notification, mabey waddy will turn it back on b4 NTFS drops dead.....

E-mail notification will be re-enabled once Vbulletin 2.3 is released. You can check on its status here (we will then also need waddy to be about to upload the ******* ;))

You can check on its status here (currently at RC3)

Quick reply will also be added shortly afterwards!!! --- !!!!!

Ooh, forgot the link ;)

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=65126

One of the biggest changes for vBulletin 2.3.0 is that all calls to PHP's mail() function are now routed via a central vbmail() function in functions.php. This was done so that people with non-standard server setups can easily modify the way email is sent from their vBulletin installation.

As for dropping dead.. we have only had 13,000 unique users in the past 16 hours :( - ;)

Originally posted by GoNz0
mabey waddy will turn it back on b4 NTFS drops dead.....
Do you want a site that runs well without email notifications or a site that runs like sh!t but you get email? Waddy is doing what's best for the site. Sit back, relax and slap gonaads if it makes you feel better :)

sorry offtopic, Jewelzz you finally got a normal sig :p without a naked man

Originally posted by sboulema
sorry offtopic, Jewelzz you finally got a normal sig :p without a naked man
Just for a lil while. Figured I give the 'boyz' that didn't like it a break. Watch for something even better ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back