Email Notification

R

rettahc

For some reason I'm not getting Email notifications. This seems to have just started last night. Am I the only one?

E-Mail notifications/sendmail have been disabled on the server for a day or two, this has been done to check how much this will effect server loads and page loading times.

lol i was about to make a thread just like this and ask what the heck is going on with the email notifications.....

by the way i don't want ot start a new thread to ask this but who owns this whole website(who pays)??? is it jjb????

almostfamous88
by the way i don't want ot start a new thread to ask this but who owns this whole website(who pays)??? is it jjb????
Waddy owns and funds NTFS.org
JJB Runs the IRC Botnet in the official channel

Waddy owns it all + dam thankfull we are for it..... without him we would not be here (or as good):cool:

Originally posted by Leo154
who is Waddy, never seen him online...
and you wont:( he hardly ever posts on forums. posts quite a of of news now as well as lurking in the forums:cool: . i think he preferes 2 sit back + marvell @ the kick ass site he has made:happy:

Not getting email notification.

For some reason, im not getting any email notification after i subscribe to a thread. I've already checked my settings but still no luck.
Thanks !

now its been more than a couple of days, so whats goin on ? :huh:

SPeedY_B
this has been done to check how much this will effect server loads and page loading times.

When waddy is satisfied enough that is either has or hasn't made a difference, then notifications shall be re-enabled.

just wondering but has the mods made up their decision on liimiting the sigs b/c i haven't heard much for a while?

posting in the thread about sigs and not the email notification one may help :p

As for the sigs, no, nothing has been finalised yet.
Just be patient. If something is decided then all member will be informed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back