Email apps, which do you use?

J

joshuajme

Other Please State, I don't know any others as I'm a microsoft hermit.

used outlook, always used the one that came with windows, so in xp used xp one. i have been checking mainly yahoo mail account and some aol. but then yahoo disabled free pop 3 access so i dont use anything now. just get there via IE

btw, please help cos I need the research for my courswork....Thanks guys..

i have been using Eudora for the last 2 or 3 years. looking for a new one so this thread is perfect!

oDin.

OE = Outlook Express

Only Eudora for me, at home that is

At work have to use Outlook due to network mail server etc (it suckz)

Mozilla's
-Since I have installed Mozilla installed (great little browser), I use it's e-mail app. Great since Outlook, for some esoteric reason, kept losing my user settings (smtp, pop, password...).
Oh yeah : and great also because Mozilla wouldn't try to impose starting up Messenger when I used it (that is, before I learned how to uninstall Messenger).

i'd rather not have my login details stored on someone elses machine (i know they can be deleted, but still)

Plus you can almost guarentee that every machine you use will have telnet access even if they dont have an e-mail client. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back