Elvis Shot Jfk - Not A Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but if u go to the homepage it says they have PROOF. So wat about the addy. I thought that too in the beginning.

It can't be true! I just saw Elvis at the Waffle House in DeBary, FL. last Saturday. *sheesh*

Ok. That is a little far out there in my opion. They say its true fine let them belive what they want, however I don't think its true partly due to the lack of any news worthy source and the fact thats its on a web site with this url. www.jokewallpaper.com makes me thinks its false but is funny.

Originally posted by DOMiNiON
yeah but if u go to the homepage it says they have PROOF. So wat about the addy. I thought that too in the beginning.

What proof? that Elvis was in Texas in the same century?

come on...........

Elvis was just seen in Walmart here the other day.

:cool:

The only thing I learned from the site is to get a popup stopper.

lmfao ive tried every popup killer and the best one ive found yet is Popup Ad Filter and can be found at www.meaya.com .... Anyways ~~LONG LIVE ELVIS~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back