Electronics Arts responds to the Tiger Woods "Jesus Shot" glitch

That was great ,,, I like that ..

Ha, ha! Now that's a come back. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, dork!

and how much money do you think they had to pay him for that, shows how pathetic they are

im older than you, have more grey hairs than you, so am allowed to bitch about thing's :D, point is valid, they have an error in their game, and so to prove that it isn't they pay him even more money to do that, you have to admit its childish, but then again its EA so what you expect

I doubt they paid him anything more than his endorsement deal pays out. He is under contract to do promo's and such. Regardless, EA was very clever to rebut it in the manner they did. Most companies simply press the ignore button, at least EA responded.

im older than you, have more grey hairs than you, so am allowed to bitch about thing's :D, point is valid, they have an error in their game, and so to prove that it isn't they pay him even more money to do that, you have to admit its childish, but then again its EA so what you expect

That wasn't the point. Age is of no consequence, it's just odd that one would get worked up over this instead of taking it as it is ... something humorous. It's obvious they know it's a bug. They aren't trying to cover it up Area 51 style. It's like someone screwing up and saying "all intended", then laughing after. A response is so much better than what would normally would've been done ... not saying anything at all. It's a joke, they aren't dissing anyone including the person who discovered the bug ... take it as a joke.

And I am much older than you and the grey hairs... wanna look at my gonads?:rolleyes: I age gracefully. :D

So I say to you, that was great and it was funny and stop bitchin 'bout it. So baaaah! To you. :p

*runs, so Carpo doesn't hit me with his Senior Citizen's Placard*

i am allowed to say it was stupid of them if i like, i dont have to nor will i be bullied by ppl on here to say otherwise, yes it was funny but i also find it stupid by them, ok so they may not have had to pay him but the sound man camera man etc when they could have put the money to use elsewhere

no just ****ed off with other people saying what they like on interwebs or real life and thats fine but when i do the same and say what i like i get moaned at

you only get shouted at when you get grouchy at a nice humerous interaction with the client base. That probably came out of their marketing budget.

So take a deep breath, smile, have a swig of coffee and lighten up.

I think they should put that on TV - would be hysterical :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back