Electronic Punk Fan Club

How come EP isn't here celebrating with us?

xsivforce said:
oohlala.jpg

:laugh: Now, these pics are getting weird. Still, I've seen weirder :eek:

xsivforce said:
Funniest reply of the month...

The funniest quote of the month is apart of the funniest thread of the month.

I'd hit that.

If I were drunk, stoned and desperate. Fortunately I am neither.

Neither? That would eliminate two of those.

What kind of man isn't desperate for a piece? Doesn't matter if you just got some, and am getting more.

Umm, if you're refering to the pic that looks like EP's head I'm guessing, photochopped on a woman's body? Umm, well :eek:

I've seen worse though, with a certain "titty dog", albeit that was on another forum. I'm not sure if that picture would be too risque for here or not. But basically, it was a dog with the breasts of a human female. Someone, photo-chopped the head of another forum member (male by the way) over the dog's face, leaving the ears in tact and all :laugh:

Now anyone who would become desperate enough for that :eek: :barf:

Hmm....

I did a search for "hung", and this thread was a hit :p

*wonders why Chief is searching for "hung"

Good question.

Not exactly the way an EP Fan Club meeting should begin.

Hehe, I knew that would come up :p

I actually was hungry, wanted to search for the thread I created awhile back called "I'm Hungry". Once I saw that result, I lost my desire to keep searching in fear of what else I may find :s

Come one, come all!

In celebration of EP's 25th anniversary of life I (The VP of the EP Fan Club) have decided to throw one hell of a bash!

The only catch, only members with the official EP Fan Club avatar are allowed to attend!

Beer, cookies, cake, and pudding will be served. There will also be mud wrestling (women in bikinis because that's what EP likes) for entertainment.

I'll dress in drag and mud wrestle, I love chics + mud :D

I won't change my avatar though, a man has his limits...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back