Elections ?

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
I see People are wondering where our esteemed town employees are.

With all the moving around I fear most of them were in packing Box #13 which I wont go into the gory details of what happened to it, suffice to say that we're still trying to scrape it off the ground.

So, Do you think we should hold new elections for the more notable of XP-erienceville posistions ?

Heh, basically a while ago on the xp-erience forums some members where elected 'positions' such as mayor/police/etc

Can I run for the position of the pyromaniac fireman?

My vote is Benny for the Town Drunk, every town has one and needs one, all in favor say aye

cool.gif

i wana be teh xp-erience Dj, not a position as such, but still an essential part of the community :p
plus i want to nominate Chris to be the xp-erience hobo :D

i wan't the positiion off xp-erienced pain in the ass:p

I want to be in charge of the defense....yesyeysyeysyes!!!!!

Build a big big army!!.....Run over and occupy small defensless websites...:p

hehehe....no...seroius..I be happy with a small titel...like...in charge of...hmmm....pointless sense of humor.....:D

Originally posted by Henyman
i wan't the positiion off xp-erienced pain in the ass:p

think that was catch's

oops...... sorry dont ban me too:(

i wan't it 2 be oficail:p i'm not like catch23, i don't argue just 2 argue....

i knew ya'd vote 4 me iceman:D

Originally posted by Iceman
My vote is Benny for the Town Drunk, every town has one and needs one, all in favor say aye
cool.gif
I say Aye..then I shall nurse his hang over

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back