edonkey

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political Access
well I sopose edonkey is a legit P2P software (if not feel free to delete this post).
anyway If someone will help me a litle with edonkey I'l realy apritiate it (where to get, how to use).

thanx sboulema

there is some thing realy wierd about this program.
well i got what do I do with it (Exept stearing like a moron)

Im very good in the stearing part with edonkey, but I couldnt get it to download a single file. Maybe its made for the stearing ;)

same problem... :D:D
Its always saying connnecting to server..... and then I start with the stearing :eek: and nuttin happens. Help file on the site doesnt help you that much.

Hope someone can help us :)

It wont even load the main screen (you know the home site via http)

the main screeen doesnt matter. go to options when u open edonkey. there check everything to the right, the always stay connected & reconect on loss etc.
then on the left set your speeds, u should know there's a 1to4 ratio, so if u set 5kb/sec speed u can dl only at 20kb/sec 6kb/sec upload will give u 24kb/sec download and so on. but if u set upload to 10kb/sec u can set download speed to 0kb/sec(it means machine default u can download all u can get)
then look below that and specify where it should put your files , then even below that check connections, i set mine to 350-400 connections. that's usually enough. click ok then go to some server lists that people have gave u here already or find some at edonkey2000.com sharereactor.com or somewhere else. then find files u want to dl and wait a little till download get started. sometimes it will take some time to dowload 1 file the others it will be pretty fast. good luck

Hi Benny
into kazaalite myself, however if i need to know anything about
any P2P prog. i look here first
http://www.slyck.com
hope it's of some help to you
anyway best of luck

tnx evryone.
I'v got it working.
It was a problem of general Idiotisim (my NIS was blocking it).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back