Editing video media

brocher

OSNN Senior Addict
I was wondering if anyone knew what the best video editing software(+ easy to use as well) is at the moment.Not for converting formats but for actual editing of the actual movie.

That's right ... Adobe Premiere is professional-level video-editing software.

Microsoft has released Windows Movie Maker 2 beta ... I'm waiting for the final release. It's supposed to be even better than iMovie for Macs (one place where OS X was better than XP ;))

As Netryder said Adobe Premier is a Professional level package but in your post you also wanted something easy.

I personally use Adobe Premier for all my digital video editing, it's an incredibly powerful tool but not as easy to learn.

Other options to look at would be Ulead Video Studio(very easy), Sonic My DVD and Pinacle Studios have some pretty straight forward editing software.

If you want absolute top of the line go with Premier, you won't be dissapointed.

Have fun:D

Possibly Adobe Premiere and a copy of "Adobe Premiere for Dummies"??

I hope I don't sound like a sarcastic ass, I think the book does exist and they always make things seem fairly easy.

Thank for all the replies.Trying to get adobe premier now.Again cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back