edited post

Gotcha mav..i'm at work but i'm sittin here till they get all the data servers up and running...we're installing SGI servers normally used to hold large graphic sets for rendering...so that we can store 2.4 terabytes of order entry information...lol

I figured those icons shouldn't be up, have you tried the mmx mercury theme yet? it's pretty sweet

mav..he made another post so I edited it with your original comments

Qumahlin, dunno if you saw my PM but if you could get on messenger or IRC I could runyou thru what you need to know... ?

ok, just seen your pm for some reason it didn't popup.. talk to you later, I should be online for a few hours...

ok, the other thread he had started was http://www.xp-erience.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8363

Sorry punk. I PM'ed you back..sadly my abilities while at work consist of network browsing and mail....if ya didn't get my PM lemme know..it basically said we'll have to set up a time to do it since at work I can only talk to people on the internal net, no irc, aim, msn...even though i'mone of the Admins!! I could change it but then i'd take hell heheh

I got teh message just didn't give me apopup its cool..

whats the big deal with these icons anyway?
:D

I need to customise again now I have my system back up properly...

thanks for the heads up!

I am at home now, so between video chatting with my gf in Tokyo and backing up my HDDs on CDR I will keep my eyes on those threads tonight. :)

mavis

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back