Edit Button Not Always on Posts

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Ok, am I having a brain fart or have threads without EDIT buttons just started appearing? I noticed 3 in the last 2 days.

The latest thread without edit button I noticed was the one on how to "undelete a partition".

Yes, I just realised I put this in the wrong forum. Am attempting to move it.

Only your posts will have an edit button on them...

Yep, I just posted a test post in the thread and after I did there wasn't any edit button.

Strange, will have to get EP to look into it.

edit: actually just noticed, maybe because it's in the newsgroups? You can't edit once you've posted to a news group...

OK, that could be it. Don't bug EP with it. I'll keep check to see if it's happening outside the newsgroups and let you know if it is.

well they have edit buttons for me, but i guess thats cause of the mod thing. Although it would make sense not to be able to edit news group posts since we don't really own then, just showing them

Yeah, if you edit a post in there after the sync, it isn't going to care. I will edit it so no one can edit threads in there. Regardless of whether its 1 min after etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back