ECS Motherboard Troubles

Goatman

Ska Daddy
Does anyone know where I can find out what the error beeps on the ECS Mobos mean. I try to start one machine, and it gives me one long beep, I've tried replacing the RAM, and the CPU. Thanx in advance.

I think these beeps are standard nowadays. One long could be memory but I'm not sure. It's not the AGP anyway.

Which MB do you have,and did you just start getting these error beeps,or is this a new MB that you're trying to get to work? I have a K7S5A,kickass MB. But when I first got it and went to set it up,I had everything in place,cards,HDD and stuff,but went to start it and it started to beep and beep and all sorts of beepin' crap. That's the only time I evr heard it beep,and the cause of it was the video card had to be reseated,then everything was fine.

BTW...Hi everyone!

It's brand new right out of the box, I'm not sure what Board is is, it's a Socket A board I know that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back