Ecleanup.com, what do you think?

do you like ecleanup.com

• Total voters
Looks alot better :)

Only thing is the Firefox link dont look right where it is other than all good :up:

paul2-0-0-2 said:
Looks alot better :)

Only thing is the Firefox link dont look right where it is other than all good :up:

I was planning on moving that actually....

thanks for the support :)

Very nice, there is a lot to be said about a rather clean layout.

falconguard said:
Very nice, there is a lot to be said about a rather clean layout.
Thanks I'm tryin! As soon as I get some time I really wanna spice it up!

OK, the site is relatively up. Next question is who will let me link to their respective blogs? I don't want to go linking without permission, but alot of you have great, informative sites that I wouldn't mind posting on my own. Anyone want to let me ? :)

attached screen. formatting goes to pot when you reduce the window size.

other than that, much better style, easy on eyes. Regurgitated news. (I imagine it's to show the layout, and will be removed and replaced with original content)

Attachments

• rose1.jpg
    rose1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 58
Yeah, I've noticed that and haven't had a chance to finish it. I'm working on the content, it's mostly to read other articles. Once I get my feet under me a bit, I'm going to start writing reviews on articles as well.

EDIT: Also, in turn working on a forum which will RSS into blog posts...

But, what news, unless I'm a reporter, isn't regurgitated?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back