Ebay - Xbox Box - Funny

LMAO! poor person who won the auction. I feel sorry for him/her. lol

And really the person who sold it cant get done coz he hasn't mislabeled it or nothing the people who bidded for it totally misunderstood the auction.

hmm not really he mislabeled this:

Item Specifics - Video Game Systems
Platform: Microsoft Xbox Bundled Items: --
Condition: New In Box Format: PAL (UK Standard)

Platform and condition are misleading.

But i totally agree, read what you buy :D Someone just bought a pretty expensive piece of cardboard :p

Wait... it was me.... I bought that thing! What do you mean cardboard...

J/K... What an idiot, whomever bought that thing. "Oooo hey guys, check out my platinum edition Xbox.... box...., Isn't it the best?"

sboulema said:
hmm not really he mislabeled this:

Platform and condition are misleading.

But i totally agree, read what you buy :D Someone just bought a pretty expensive piece of cardboard :p

Yep, Platform and condition are definitely misleading.

Description
Item Specifics - Video Game Systems
Platform: Microsoft Xbox
Condition: New In Box

Hmmmmm... just on that the winner might :rolleyes: be able to squirm out of honoring the bid. Unless they really knew what they were getting. :p

thats hpapened to me before. I bought like a cell phone box for 20 bucks and thought that i was the shiznit but turns out i got the box. lol the guy was understandable and made me only pay the fees it took for him to create the auction. ( which was like $3)

Prodj, did you ask the moron why he was selling a box? Just curios. Seems like a waste of effort.

Maybe the guy is moving and wanted to pack in style?! :rolleyes: :p

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

To quote the great Ace Venture: Pet Detective; LOOOOO....HOOO...SER

Love the comment the seller left in the buyers profile :D
Fast payer, but a bit rude. And should read auctions better before paying.
rofl.gif

Lee said:
how much did the box go for?
Did you not click the link??
Went for £115.00 and I've just noticed the sellers in Middlesbrough,could be someone I know :D

Yes Amanda I did click link didn't see any monies posted.

Those spogz sure have money to burn.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back