Easy CD Creator

P

purush

Please ! can anyone tell me where to find the Platinum version of Easy CD Creator ? I can't afford to buy one really. Someone sent me a version that does not update to the latest version which is 502c, and so I deleted the darn thing. Many thanks if you anyone should consider to help. Happy New Year to all of you nice guys

what do you mean?

You want the full version of Easy CD Creator???

this is the wrong forum if you are looking for warez

Why using it?

Hi,

Why r u using this program? Win XP has a build in writing program ya know... BTW I had Easy Creator too, but it wasn't very good...

Happy writin' ;)

The build you are refering to, does it work as good as ECDC ? lots of people are suggesting to use ECDC or Nero I have not tried Nero. Just thought to go with the flow. After all you are the experts here and it is good to get a bit of advice here in this nice and friendly forum. Thanks for taking your time to reply.

East CD Creator and Nero

I'm running both Nero 5.5 and Easy CD Creator 5 Platinum at the moment. Both work OK but out of the two Nero is far less troublesome. EZCD was a bitch at first to patch etc for Windows XP

Have you tried Morpheus to try and download both packages?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back