easter egg in MSN??

J

jkoXP

my gf found this

if you have the newer version of MSN,
hold on shift and press ( some new icons come up.... is this an easter egg?

No they r the same ones I've always seen when I push the Emoticons button and that is with a leaked version of MSN Messenger 5. If its not Messenger then I've never seen them in MSN Explorer

The emoticons popping up like that can be done in Messenger 4.6.x
You just have to download Messenger Plus and install it. You can do a search to find it.

Yes you can do that with Messenger Plus in 4.6.x versions of Messenger....

Those that u listed are the default emoticons from MS and as far as popping up they can do it with out the messenger plus program.

no... i hadn't installed plus since my last reinstall of winxp so i tried it b4 i posted... and nothing popped up when i typed ( but it did after i installed plus... (which is not made by microsoft)... so ya... i think you do need plus for that to work in 4.6.x... i use 4.6.0082

Ok ur right u need plus for the emoticons to pop up when u type shift and ( I thought that it did it with out but it turns out it doesn't I never paid much attention to that so I thought it did with out but I killed the plus from runnin and relaunched 4.7 and ur right I did that and nothing pop up. So I guess u need it if u want the pop ups

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back