EAPOL Service?

B

bOi_1

extensible authentication protocol over LAN...this seems to be the last service that kicks in before xp BSOD's. stop errors include 0x50,0x8e,0x24,0x27,0x0a. Anyone have any ideas what might be going on with my system? I just did a clean install of XP after using W2KPro for the past year without a hitch, now all of a sudden my comp seems to be having problems with XP's "new" architecture. Please help if you can, it would be really appreciated..:D

Maybe a bad driver somewhere? Did it ever boot? Does it boot in safemode?
/Lactic

I could always boot, but about half an hour my comp starts to reboot. I was thinking while at work (go figure) that perhaps my nic card was unable to process XP's packet authentication since i was using W2K drivers for it (why is 802.1x used by default anyways?) so I tried d/l xp drivers. gonna wait and see if it makes a dif...but I would really prefer to find some way of disabling EAPOL service instead, if it is possible. Anybody know how?..:confused:

I have had this exact same problem, so I would like to ask again how is this solved? The rebooy happens at random times, but always after EAPOL runs successfully. I have turned off auto-reboot, but that only causes a BSOD instead. Can someone please help?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back