E3 2k3

Black-Syth

Comalies
This years E3 turned out great.... Here is what each company unleashed upon the world.

Microsoft Xbox - Halo 2, Fable, Counter-Strike, Half Life 2, Starcraft:Ghost, Deus Ex:The Invisible War, Ninja Gaiden, Freedom:Soildiers of Liberty, X-Men Legends, Armed and Dangerous, Full Spectrum Warrior, Breakdown, Dino Crisis 3, Project Gotham Racing 2, True Fantasy Live ONline, True Crime, Thief III, and Advent Rising.

Sony PS/PS2- Grand Tourismo 4, Tony Hawks Underground, MGS3:Snake Eater, SSX 3, Socom II, Spiderman 2, Jak II, The Prince of Persia:The Sands of Time, RE:Outbreak, NFS:Undderground, Monster Hunter, FFX-2, TMNT, Onimusha 3, Syphon Filter:The Omega Strain, and MoH:Rising Sun.

Nintendo GC- Mario Kart:Double Dash, Viewtiful Joe, F-Zero GX, Rogue Squadron III, Soul Calibur II, FF:Crystal Chronicles, MGS:The Twin Snakes, RE-4, Geist, Pikmin 2, Pac-Man, Mario Golf:Toadstool Tour, Kirby Air Ride, Beyond Good & Evil, Sphinx, and Wrestlemania XIX.

GBA - Super Mario Bros 3, Metroid: Zero Mission, FF:Tactics, Fire Emblem, Mario & Luigi, Pokemon Pinball, Sword of Mana, Onimusha Tactics, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Cima, Harvest Moon, Boktai, Mario and DK, Mother 1 & 2.

Which company(ies)/consoles had the best showing at E3?

post edited to clarify that Microsoft means Microsoft Xbox, Sony means the playstation and so on... so forth... edited for clarity by your friendly neighborhood mod... Sazar :cool:

Re: IRT canadiandivx

Originally posted by black-syth
They dont own HL2, but it is being released onto the x-box.

I edited your post to make it clearer...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back