e-mail notifications

not again :( maybe somwthing to do with the vbulletin update ?

same here, some threads i get emails about, outhers i dont :(

Are you definately subscribed to the thread you aren't getting replies from?
does (re) subscribing help?

my inbox this morning, despite you replying 2 this thread.......

Are you subscribed to this thread though? I'm thinking that either after the vB update you're not automatically being subscribed to threads.. oooooor the update has blatantly screwed everything.

*shrug* i got an email this time, but this thread was made after the update wasn't it?

i was checking i was auto subscribed, and it was.. dunno some db glitch or somthing

i don´t care to look at this atm, hehe, I´ll check it out when I get back... or perhaps you could check out the vbulletin forums and see if it is a known glitch _ arg, they have no question marks in spain...

they do have question marks even upside-down question marks :p

it's a bug, i saw a few threads relating to it, with no real answer to the problem. one fix was a duff return email. but ntfs is set to ep's account, and i know that works.

i can´t see the upside down question mark

see this one tho ç ooh ñ... el ñiño

oh wait ?¿ ooh

Not getting emails, I hence not subscribing to threads, if reply is via quick reply box,

tres annoying

still not working, damn i remember the lack of traffic the last time this was happning. no one coming back as they didnt realise someone was replying to there problems. im even clicking subscribe after sometimes and its still not working. i reset the default options to send email but still nuffin :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back