DVD & Video

N

Not Bman

I have a bunch of xvid incoded .avi files (podcasts, not what u think) and I want to burn to disc. I have about 21 of them.

I notice when you buy Seasons of shows you get like 2 discs at the most.

How do they put 15 to 25 episodes onto 1 or 2 discs? I don't understand.

I can fit, using DVDFlick 4 episodes on 1 disc.

Explain please.

Also, what is the best way to create a menu for the dvd.

I find most shows get between 3 and 6 episodes on 1 disc. Which series are you thinking about?

Also, Nero is quite an easy way to make fairly good looking menus.

I just bought a HDMI to DVI-D cable and plugged my TV into my PC :D Awesome result.

I find most shows get between 3 and 6 episodes on 1 disc. Which series are you thinking about?

Also, Nero is quite an easy way to make fairly good looking menus.

It is not a series, it is a podcast show, totally rad show. Same length and such. So I guess I am stuck with 4 per dvd. Where is Nero can I make the dvd menus, I never knew it could do that?

Use the help feature in Nero man. It's not that hard to find it if you look.

Use the help feature in Nero man. It's not that hard to find it if you look.

There is none, I can't find it, the help menu just has the thing where if you click on something it explains it.

Lower the bitrate of the video.

If you're burning these DVDs to be watchable on a DVD player, then its converting the video to MPEG-2, which has insanely low quality for high bitrates thanks to bad compression. Thats why xvid rips of DVDs are 700mb when the DVD itself is 2.5GB or something.

In the advanced options of DVDFlick, lower the bit rate. By default it's set to auto fit and you're usually ok dropping the bitrate automatically.

Thanks guys, I will try that out. I will get back to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back