• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DVD & Video

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I have a bunch of xvid incoded .avi files (podcasts, not what u think) and I want to burn to disc. I have about 21 of them.

I notice when you buy Seasons of shows you get like 2 discs at the most.

How do they put 15 to 25 episodes onto 1 or 2 discs? I don't understand.

I can fit, using DVDFlick 4 episodes on 1 disc.

Explain please.

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
I find most shows get between 3 and 6 episodes on 1 disc. Which series are you thinking about?

Also, Nero is quite an easy way to make fairly good looking menus.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I find most shows get between 3 and 6 episodes on 1 disc. Which series are you thinking about?

Also, Nero is quite an easy way to make fairly good looking menus.
It is not a series, it is a podcast show, totally rad show. Same length and such. So I guess I am stuck with 4 per dvd. Where is Nero can I make the dvd menus, I never knew it could do that?

Snowknight26

OSNN Junior Addict
Lower the bitrate of the video.

If you're burning these DVDs to be watchable on a DVD player, then its converting the video to MPEG-2, which has insanely low quality for high bitrates thanks to bad compression. Thats why xvid rips of DVDs are 700mb when the DVD itself is 2.5GB or something.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
In the advanced options of DVDFlick, lower the bit rate. By default it's set to auto fit and you're usually ok dropping the bitrate automatically.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix