DVD (software0 Player

Smoke286

Smokeater
My new conputer came with two seperate DVD players WinDVD and Power DVD. Is one better then the other?

They are both very similar always have been.

The latest version of PowerDVD is 5
The latest version of WinDVD is 6

Each version where the numbers match are pretty damn similar.
Really down to personal preference, tho I would be more likely to use PowerDVD, but I am using WinDVD at the moment.

Having said that I just use the filters with Zoom Player anyway ;)

I use powerdvd, i find it easier to use and looks better

Tho, since WinDVD 5.2, Intervideo have included Interactual Player

aka PCFriendly.

aka E V I L :p

Electronic Punk said:
Tho, since WinDVD 5.2, Intervideo have included Interactual Player

aka PCFriendly.

aka E V I L :p
Isn't that "Ineractual Player" the thingy that trys to install itself off some DVD's or is that something else? I hate that thing :p Oh and my vote is for PowerDVD .. but I use VideoLan lately as I have lost my PowerDVD cd :(

WinDVD was bundled with my notebook. It works as it's supposed to, but I prefer VLC for all my video-viewing needs.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc

smile.gif

I like using (drum roll) Media Player Classic V6.4.8.2, just wondering did the puter have a dvd drive when you got it as it maybe o.e.m. and can only be used with that dvd drive. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back