dvd iso problems

seperatist

OSNN Senior Addict
i have a dvd iso on my hard drive. i mounted it using alcohol but when i used mediaplayer to play it there was no sound. it is in PAL format. the video was crytal clear but there is zero audio. could this be caused by the pal format or just a bad iso?

thanks

i think it's a bad iso. i used smart par to check it out and there is no data that i can see in the audio section. that sucks. it was a 2gb download too.

there shouldnt be anything in the audio directory its a dvd video the audio_ts is for dvd audio discs only

i wonder why it won't play then. powerdvd doesn't do anything. it would only play in windows mediaplayer but it plays without sound.

it played in mediaplayer classic too but still without sound. is there a way to find out if it's the iso's fault or on my end?

could u tell me what this dvd is, what other info, is ur sound working anyways do u have it on mute maybe? try mounting it with dameon tools

the dvd is muse live at glastonbury. i checked the audio and it's working fine except for that. i will try dameon.

dameon made no difference. it's got to be a bad dvd or iso. is there anything that i can do to check.

ok, i got it onto my HD in raw data and now there is audio. very odd. i am just playing the VOB files.

It's possible that whomever ripped it changed the default audio to a different sub audio track.

i got the vob files to play but there is a syncing problem. drives me crazy when the video doesn't match the audio.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back