dvd decoder

B

Boy_alien

hi.
i need to know if anybody out there know a site where i can dl a dvd decoder for free or where i can obtain a copy of win dvd.
thanks

You can buy Win DVD at Best Buy and alot of other stores ;), you might want to just download zoom player, or you can download a evaluation version of windvd and it will install the codecs needed to allow WMP to run DVD's...I'd kinda go for zoom player though

You can download free trial versions of:
PowerDVD at www.gocyberlink.com
WinDVD at www.intervideo.com
Although complete functionality not available w/ trial version

Zoomplayer does not contain it's own filters, so you must have at least one other dvd player for ZP to work. ZP can be had (as well as ZP forum) at www.inmatrix.com

Other options would include:
Theatertek (forum located at http://www.immersiveforum.com/immersive-vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=92). No download/no trial.
ATI DVD player available with purchase of ATI card or download (free or buy)

A legal, full featured DVD player is going to run $50-75. ZP is free although it is customary to donate to the author (Blight).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back