dvd decoder

T

Tdoan14

for the first time yesterday, i used dvd decoder to rip one of my dvd's, it all worked well but when i played it it was in french... anyone know how i can get it to english?

check the options in the program you use. Be sure to check the audio track and subtitles.

I'm not familiar with dvd decorder, however two of the more popular and trusted rippers are SmartRipper and DVD Decryptor. If you are ripping your dvd's to view them directly from your HDD then I would use DVD Decryptor. It is pretty straight forward, defaults to movie files and english audio.

Hi,

It depends on what program you are using. Usually, when ripping a dvd, several audio tracks can be selected. The problem is that the audio tracks are not labelled. If you can select the first one, it is usually the host language. (USUALLY!)

Hope this helps, for more info visit www.vcdhelp.com

Regards,

H@CHER

i meant to say DVD Decryptor, im currently at school now, i was in WEB PAGE DESIGN when i first posted this thread, now i'm in the library during lunch, i didn't remember the program i used...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back