DVD Copy Software?

Impulse4life

Windows Perfectionist
I've tried Nero, CloneDVD2, and Intervideo DVDCopy 3 so far and they all tell me that the cd is copy protected and then I can't copy it! (duh)

So what do I do? I'm new to this DVD burning and any help would be great! Thanks in advance.

Jamie :rolleyes:

DVD Shrink, trust me it works, but......on newer dvds it stops encoding at like 15% or 18% well, whateer percent, but, is there away around the newer dvds to rip them? im judt wondering but dude, dvd shrink is very good and will do good on dvds, trust me i been using it for about 6 months

For backup purposes use DVD Decrypter (freeware) and DVD Shrink 3.2 to compress the DVD or whatever. In spite of what others may say about circumventing copy protection schemes etc, these two programmes only provide the same facilities as the latest version of Nero, the only difference is you need to be an expert to use Nero in the way these two programmes work together.

:) :) :)

Thanks guys, Shrink works great! I've already burned off a movie and it worked perfectly.

I have a few questions tho

Under the "Quality Settings" tab just before you start decoding, it says:

__ Perform deep analysis before backup to improve quality

__ Compress Video with high quality adaptive error compensation
[I'm given the following options here:
Maximum smoothness
Smooth
Sharp (Default)
Maximum shapness]

I'm wondering what do I use here?

The latest and best for ALL the latest movies is "AnyDVD" and "CloneDVD" from Slysoft.

nope, ive tried all the programs mentioned in this thread and the only two that really work as intended are dvd shrink, and dvd decrypter, ive copied over 100 dvd's using dvd shrink and no problems! one dvd (ice age special edition) told me it couldnt copy it, use dvd decrypter first, then use dvd shrink. and it worked, so im not looking at any more programs these are the only two ill consider using in the future too. just keep getting the latest verrsions

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back