DVD Collection Manager

N

Not Bman

Title says it, is there a free one out there, or whats the best one?

I use Movie Collector from Collectorz.com, its not free but its only like 30 USD and seems to suit my need.

Directories do it for me :D.

Oh, you mean actual DVD collection, those antiquated round disks? Yeah, ehm ....

hahaha oh yea I guesss im old???? uh what

and just noticed that DVD Profiler is basically free, just after 50 dvds u need to pay for it.

Believe me, it's worth it. If you have a PocketPC you can buy a version for it and sync the two.

Yea I really like it, once I have a few extra bucks I'm going to pay for it.

Thanks for it.

Nice collection, I only have 21 DVD's so far, I love DVD's.

People collect things, this is my thing.

I have been looking into these now that this post has been created. I have over 1000 DVDs and I need some way to organize them. So I'm looking into this, but the only problem is, is that I can't use this to help me find what movie I'm looking for in my collection. Say DVD rack 5 section 2. Something like that.

I do like the looks of these programs in that it gives the info on the movies quickly and easily. That would be helpful. But I'll also need to make a printed copy of my list for easy access.

I was just wondering, I am going to one day build a crazy media pc computer, and run something like MythTV or something like that, you think there is anyway to incorporate DVD Profiler into that, where maybe if i clicked on the movie it would play or what not...

i run "my movies" on my medaicenters
http://www.mymovies.name/

organizes dvd/hdvd/bluray/tv box sets/xvid rips etc ;)
the database is sharable on your network

compatible with mce2005 & vista (not sure about xp)

I have been looking into these now that this post has been created. I have over 1000 DVDs and I need some way to organize them. So I'm looking into this, but the only problem is, is that I can't use this to help me find what movie I'm looking for in my collection. Say DVD rack 5 section 2. Something like that.

I do like the looks of these programs in that it gives the info on the movies quickly and easily. That would be helpful. But I'll also need to make a printed copy of my list for easy access.

Just checked up on this thread.

DVD has an option to create a report which can be printed out. It's customizable too.

http://www.invelos.com/Downloads.aspx?display=reports

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back