Dvd codec

E

EMPIRETANK

i just installed a dvd player and thought i had the software for it.. but i dont.. where can i get the codec so i can watch my movie! thanks

Get WINDVD 4 plus,, it has excellent sound and video codecs!!!:D :cool:

WinDVD is ok, am an NVDVD man atm, tho apparently cooldvd running ffdshow has the best PQ yet!

i HAVE NVdvd but im afraid to install it, incase it buggers my winDVD up.?/

is it safe to have both?

Well there will be complications as both sets of filters will be registered, but if you manually register/unregister them you should be fine.

Originally posted by EMPIRETANK
i just installed a dvd player and thought i had the software for it.. but i dont.. where can i get the codec so i can watch my movie! thanks

Did you just buy it or did ya get it from someone?

If ya bought it from a Computer Shop/Store you sould go back and get the Software from them. It sould have come with. Even an OEM Drive still comes with the software CD.

And if ya got it from a friend or someone else ask them if they have the Software for it.

Otherwise yer gonna have to D/L it, either in a trail version or buy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back