Duplicate music file finder

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Foobar works for me - just put them in the playlist and then hit "remove duplicates"...

that is, of course, assuming that is what you want to do!

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Spend some time organising your collection. May be down and dirty, but you'll be so much happier when you know where everything is.

I'm going to organize it... but I figured if I could get a program that found duplicates it would find some that I might miss... I've close to 3000 songs or so that I need to scan.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
are you talking "exact" duplicates, or just songs you may have at differing bitrates, etc

If exact dups, I just sort by size and take a look

Nope, not exact duplicats. Songs at different bit rates, slightly different naming, songs in album's from various artists as well as in album's from a single artist (means duplicate of same song in multiple directories so I wouldn't notice the double). That's why I would like a program.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
searching threw old apps again kyle ?? This one was a year an a half old .. You need some help, I never seen anyone try to push their prog as much as you do .. I hope they bann you for being the biggest spammer in OSNN history ...

I see you have 121 posts, I am willing to bet that 100 of them are trying to sell your product, mostly from digging up old posts like this. Also, I checked your profile, it appears that the only time you do post is when you dig up old posts and try to sneak your program in to it, or start a thread about your program. If I was admin here, you would have been banned long ago ..

Kyle_Katarn

OSNN Senior Addict
cruiser78 said:
I tried this, but all I got was an error. I included a screenshot of it. I tried it a couple times but got the same error each time.
Try with AudioGrail (K-MP3v6) available on my web site. This but should have been fixed since v5.12

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster