dunno if you have seen this...but

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Joined
Jun 9, 2002
Messages
9,606
#2
noticed mubbers comments ;) also see thread on spamers-paradise.com :0
 

Graebob

Generally Random
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
241
#4
ming said:
Wouldn't the car's petrol tank exploded in that sort of crash?
funnily enough, petrol very rarely explodes in car crashes. they just put it on TV to make it look cool.

Its pretty hard to make liquid petrol combust without a proper source of fire. when petrol burns in a cars engine its actually a mix of petrol and air, making vapour, which is FAR more combustible.

Where would the fire come from in that crash to light the petrol? everything would have stopped working immediately, including the engine.

also, considering how far the back of the car is from the engine, how was the petrol supposed to get there?? ;)
 

ming

OSNN Advanced
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
4,252
#5
Graebob said:
funnily enough, petrol very rarely explodes in car crashes. they just put it on TV to make it look cool.

Its pretty hard to make liquid petrol combust without a proper source of fire. when petrol burns in a cars engine its actually a mix of petrol and air, making vapour, which is FAR more combustible.

Where would the fire come from in that crash to light the petrol? everything would have stopped working immediately, including the engine.

also, considering how far the back of the car is from the engine, how was the petrol supposed to get there?? ;)
I've seen cars burnt out on the side of Motorways (highways) in the UK due to overheating of the enigines which caused the fire. LOL
 

ming

OSNN Advanced
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
4,252
#7
Heny, you should get all the admins of the other forums together and make one big forum for all users so that there is no need for people to register for each individual forum which pretty much talks about the same kind of stuff everywhere. :p
 

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
3,233
#9
ming said:
Heny, you should get all the admins of the other forums together and make one big forum for all users so that there is no need for people to register for each individual forum which pretty much talks about the same kind of stuff everywhere. :p
Spammers Paradise started off as a NTFS renegade comunity. The bastards where opressing us! :p
 

gballard

OSNN Senior Addict
Joined
Dec 12, 2001
Messages
549
#10
I am guessing not...if you scroll down...I am pretty sure those are bodies under the white covers on the ground.
 

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Joined
Jul 4, 2002
Messages
6,579
#13
It's been posted everywhere and from what I can tell most people think it's fake and I have to agree :)
 

Graebob

Generally Random
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
241
#14
Evil Marge said:
It's been posted everywhere and from what I can tell most people think it's fake and I have to agree :)

/me wonders how you fake a car crash

bit of a waste of an audi, to just cut it in half like that for a fake :p
 

~bk

I
Political User
Joined
Nov 3, 2003
Messages
3,768
#15
Evil Marge said:
It's been posted everywhere and from what I can tell most people think it's fake and I have to agree :)
Doesn't look fake to me.
Some stupid guy crashed Ferarri Enzo!!! :mad: :eek:
 

X-Istence

*
Political User
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
6,498
#17
It looks real to me, the car just wrapped itself around the tree, see it quite a bit here in the USA cause of drunk or teenage stupid idiots.
 

Graebob

Generally Random
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
241
#18
X-Istence said:
It looks real to me, the car just wrapped itself around the tree, see it quite a bit here in the USA cause of drunk or teenage stupid idiots.
generally drunk AND teenage I'd say. my housemates brother's best friend just got nicked for Driving Without a License, Driving under the influence of Alcohol, Dangerous Driving and Criminal Damage.

Wait a sec, that was in the UK...
 

Xie

- geek -
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
5,275
#20
Thats a crazy accident and does happen all the time here in US. On a better note the word petrol cracks me up. :p
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
62,010
Messages
673,478
Members
89,032
Latest member
jamesjacob