Dungeon Siege & XP

1LT_USA

I recently upgraded to XP, and a faster system now I'm having problems with Dungeon Siege. Everything works fine until it then ask's for the CD , which is already in the drive. Anybody having the same problem, and if so can you spare some help.

first i would do a reinstall of ds. if that doesn't work, just go here and grab a no-cd crack for it. i guarantee that'll work!

hey is dungeon seige kidna like d2? or is it completely different? is it more fun?

Dungeon Siege & XP - Updated Info

Thanks to all that answered my problem, but I solved this glitching problem. Not only did it affect Dungeon Siege, but it was starting to effect all my games. I updated my Vitural Memory from 128 to 640. Now everything runs smooth, to include the internet. Downloads are faster, and everything is just like my old computer. Again Thanks to all that responded to this post.:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back